StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2013 XMAS TREE SPLITS!!

• Prplegrl10

December 24, 2013 at 11:24 am

no splits here either (or any advance in flexi really) because I stopped stretching to train for running. Maybe over the winter I will try to spend more time stretching since it is too cold to run.

• Dancing Paws

December 24, 2013 at 11:46 am

I think I’m gonna have to go for valentines splits…maybe st patty’s splits. I’ve been bad and lost everything. πŸ™

• Saphyre

December 24, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Christmas Tree Splits on Christmas Eve!

• jane ette

December 24, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I worked very hard on my splits. I did Veena’s stretching routines and I even did the 6 weeks to splits program and I still did not make it πŸ™ I am at a plateau and feel like I am stuck. I am not sure what else to do πŸ™

• Cherished

December 24, 2013 at 2:47 pm

@Jane ette Not sure how long you’ve been trying but for myself and a bunch of people I’ve seen who started out really unflexy it took on average 6mnths to a year. For myself I found mixing the 6 weeks routine with Alethea Austin’s stretching for the splits DVD got me to the floor. I also noticed that Valentino brother’s stretch DVD’s and online lessons seem to be highly recommended for splits.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 24, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I love you’re house Saphyre and great splits too!

Jane ette, don’t be too discouraged, splits are not everything. The 6 weeks to splits is simply not possible for many people, flexibility takes time. We all have very different bodies and need to listen to them. Try to focus on the strengths you do have instead. πŸ™‚

• PoleFitMom

December 24, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!! xoxo

• Palace

December 25, 2013 at 1:06 pm

My splits did not get any better. I may have regressed to be truthful but I will keep at it. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Danielle Tillie

December 25, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Splits in front of the Christmas Poinsettia Tree! πŸ™‚

• bexboo

December 25, 2013 at 5:44 pm

got my left leg split back just in time for xmas πŸ˜‰ , still working on right and middle but loving my cloe rocking legs and abs vid it defo works , happy xmas xxxxxxx

• cazacat

December 26, 2013 at 8:32 am

Never made it this year Γ°ΕΈΛœβ€™ but I’m focusing on getting them before the end of Feb so watch this space! Congrats for all of you who made it, awesome work as it’s so freaking hard, lol! Merry Christmas everyone!

• Junes Pole Dance

December 31, 2013 at 11:23 am

Hopefully i can make full front splits in 2014:) wish you all a happy new year!

Page 10 of 10