StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions WHAT’S NEW? 4TH GENERATION SV LESSONS!

• WHAT’S NEW? 4TH GENERATION SV LESSONS!

Posted by Veena on March 12, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Hi guys! I’m excited to announce my 4ht generation of pole lessons are coming this year!

The first lessons to be updated or added to will be the beginner section and the conditioning and exercise sections. I’ve already started uploading so go check them out! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/beginner-pole-lessons SPINNING POLE IS NOW INCLUDED FOR ALL LEVELS!

Some might say it’s a waste of time update and add new content to my lessons but I’m truly interested in the well being of my students. I feel that there’s nothing more important then staying up to date. Not only with new physical techniques I’ve discovered, but technology wise as well. Outdated material will still make money but my goal was not to just monetize but rather, reach and teach as many people as possible, in the best way possible!

My new lessons are SOOOO much easier to see while using your mobile device. Over 90% of our lesson users watch on their mobile device. So I’ve gone VERTICAL, no need to turn your device! Using this format allows for a closer and clearer views than ever and just as before you can still go full screen by tapping the video and clicking the 4 arrows!

My teaching method remains the same. I still follow my structure of clear audio with slow motion and text to allow for any style of learning. I love teaching and I hope you enjoy the next generation of SV! Please tell a pole friend!

eatvegancookies replied 4 years ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Dadgirl21

March 16, 2020 at 6:27 pm

I love this idea! Back to the basics for me. I think I have been trying to run before I can walk. I need to slow down and redoing beginner stuff and feeling like I am not behind everybody helps with that.

• Corrie

March 16, 2020 at 8:17 pm

Yay! Thanks so much!!!

• eatvegancookies

March 21, 2020 at 9:33 pm

Can’t wait to try out the 4th generation lessons! Thanks, Veena!