Veena's Teacher Training Course!!!!

Veena
I am beyond happy.... I now have a Teacher training course using my Veena Method and It's FREE!! I have been working and waiting to have this completed for well over a year. There were many times I pushed it to the side and said "forget it, I can't do this," but I did! I'm not only proud of myself for finishing but touched that one of our long time members heard about what I was writing and offered to help put it together as a document! THANK YOU HOOKEDONPOLE!, I hope my grammar and spelling didn't drive you too nuts, I had felt stuck having all this information I'd written and no idea how to put it together! Your guidance allowed me to see this through!

Of course I need to thank my Husband, Mr. Webmaster, for not only putting up with my pouting fits over trying to complete this, but encouraging me to just keep writing. He's also the reason the download is possible!

I hope this helps not only Studios and Students but ANYONE who wants to learn more about pole dance. Thank you members for your support throughout the years.

If using a computer just click on the banner to the right. If using a mobile device click this link to download! [www.studioveena.com]

Jul 1, 2015
TropicalVertical
You're amazing!
Jul 1, 2015
Runemist34
It looks fantastic, Veena! Congratulations on your very first book! (And, yes, this is a BOOK)
Jul 1, 2015
calipolepixie
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!
Jul 1, 2015
BlithePoler
Veena you are so awesome!!!! Thank you so much for offering your knowledge in such a generous way.
Jul 1, 2015
Veena
Thank you guys! 💜 I can't believe it's finally ready.
Jul 1, 2015
Wcox
I think this was a fantastic idea! Great materials :) thank you, Veena!
Jul 1, 2015
vkissme
You are the best. I hope you realize how much you help people. you inspire and give passion to women. Thanks for sharing your talent and love for pole.
Jul 1, 2015
Lee lee
Can't wait to read it!
Jul 1, 2015
Lucca Valentine
Ah. Maze. Ing. You are by far the best teacher I've had either online or in studio, thank you for this
Jul 1, 2015
MonikaB Previous Paid Member
Congratulations! !! And thank you so much Veena! What a wonderful and helpful thing to do! Thank you for being so kind and passionate and for helping and inspiring others so much! You are amazing!
Jul 1, 2015
flyingchiro Previous Paid Member
That's terrific, Veena. Thanks!
Jul 1, 2015
PenelopeAnn Paid Member
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and incredible passion with us!
Jul 2, 2015
Rokemet et hachalomot
Thanks
Jul 2, 2015
Maria Joao
Thank you Veena, this is awesome!
Jul 2, 2015
newschik
What a truly generous gesture. Can't wait to read! thank you so much!
Jul 2, 2015
AllysonKendal
This is so great! Thanks Veena, I can't wait to read it 💕💕
Jul 2, 2015
LRu Studios
Thank You!!!
Jul 2, 2015
Isis Kane
This is amazing, Veena. And cumming just at the right time for me. Thank you
Jul 2, 2015
dancingmaddy
Thank you Veena, this is excellent! I really love your attention to proper progressions and realistic expectations. I think it's very easy for us to forget about that. This is going to come in really handy. Your generosity in making it free is awesome!
Jul 2, 2015
hookedonpole Paid Member
I had the pleasure and honor of getting a sneak peek while this was in process. I saw first hand the labor of love Veena put into this. It came from the heart and desire to share her knowledge and talent with us. This is a GEM. You won't regret it.
Jul 3, 2015
Veena
Thank you everyone, please let your friends know too! 💜
Jul 3, 2015
catmoves2718
I really can't thank you enough. I know how much work goes into teaching, and your knowledge and dedication shines through in the Studio Veena lessons. So I am overjoyed to see that you are sharing your teaching knowledge and wisdom. That you are doing it for free shows your generosity and dedication to our community. I can't wait to start learning. Thank you!
Jul 3, 2015
Little Swift Paid Member
What an amazing resource! Thank you so much, Veena. If there was a Nobel Prize in Dance Education I would nominate you for your skill, your dedication, and your invaluable contribution to the pole dance community. 💜
Jul 3, 2015
Juicy3
Since my pole school closed down in December ive stopped poling but missed it so much. Although I have a pole at home im never motivated to use it as I work alot and dont come home til after 9 and am just too tired by then.
But THIS will give me that motivation back. Thank you Veena, you truly are THE BEST!!!!=)
Jul 6, 2015
vegaspole89
Hi Veena and webmaster,

I sent an email but I may have deleted the response if you sent one by mistake.
Any way I cannot get the download to do anything on my laptop this is what happens- a tab comes up that reads ck.php(1x1) what is this and whatcan I do to fix it?

thanks a million.
Jul 10, 2015
Webmaster
haleysgra, ck.php is a standard forwarding component that helps you move around different parts of the site. If you are stuck there, there is something wrong with your browser. It could be a misbehaving plugin or worst case scenario a virus. I would guess if you turn off your browser plugins one by one you'll find the culprit quickly. The other option is to use a different browser such as firefox or chrome.
Jul 12, 2015
vegaspole89
I will try that, thank you so much!
Jul 12, 2015
juna106
Hey there, I'm currently living in SW Colorado without much internet service, and I've been trying to watch videos when in town and then go home and work- wondering if you would ever consider putting the videos that accompany your curriculum on disk? I would think people would pay for it- I would- I'm a Pilates instructor and I think your method is great!
Jul 13, 2015
Veena
Bumming this for those who may have not been aware of this resource! [www.studioveena.com]
May 25, 2017
Veena
I wanted to update everyone on this very old thread. The Training course is now current with all of the latest updated lessons. I've also added a few important new aspects of training with important shoulder health, information.

You will use the same link as before to download the newest version.[s3.amazonaws.com]
Sep 11, 2021

donnalee Paid Member
Your website is fantastic and positive. Love your instructions and demonstrations. The pacing and written information on the side are so helpful in learning.
more testimonials