StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s Teacher Training Course!!!!

• Veena’s Teacher Training Course!!!!

Posted by Veena on July 1, 2015 at 9:11 am

I am beyond happy…. I now have a Teacher training course using my Veena Method and It’s FREE!! I have been working and waiting to have this completed for well over a year. There were many times I pushed it to the side and said “forget it, I can’t do this,” but I did! I’m not only proud of myself for finishing but touched that one of our long time members heard about what I was writing and offered to help put it together as a document! THANK YOU HOOKEDONPOLE!, I hope my grammar and spelling didn’t drive you too nuts, I had felt stuck having all this information I’d written and no idea how to put it together! Your guidance allowed me to see this through!

Of course I need to thank my Husband, Mr. Webmaster, for not only putting up with my pouting fits over trying to complete this, but encouraging me to just keep writing. He’s also the reason the download is possible!

I hope this helps not only Studios and Students but ANYONE who wants to learn more about pole dance. Thank you members for your support throughout the years.

If using a computer just click on the banner to the right. If using a mobile device click this link to download! https://s3.amazonaws.com/studioveena.assets/method.pdf

Veena replied 1 year, 8 months ago 26 Members · 30 Replies
  • 30 Replies
  • TropicalVertical

July 1, 2015 at 10:06 am

You’re amazing!

• Runemist34

July 1, 2015 at 11:08 am

It looks fantastic, Veena! Congratulations on your very first book! (And, yes, this is a BOOK)

• calipolepixie

July 1, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us!

• BlithePoler

July 1, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Veena you are so awesome!!!! Thank you so much for offering your knowledge in such a generous way.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Thank you guys! 💜 I can’t believe it’s finally ready.

• Wcox

July 1, 2015 at 4:37 pm

I think this was a fantastic idea! Great materials 🙂 thank you, Veena!

• vkissme

July 1, 2015 at 6:11 pm

You are the best. I hope you realize how much you help people. you inspire and give passion to women. Thanks for sharing your talent and love for pole.

• Lee lee

July 1, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Can’t wait to read it!

• Lucca Valentine

July 1, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Ah. Maze. Ing. You are by far the best teacher I’ve had either online or in studio, thank you for this

• MonikaB

July 1, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Congratulations! !! And thank you so much Veena! What a wonderful and helpful thing to do! Thank you for being so kind and passionate and for helping and inspiring others so much! You are amazing!

• flyingchiro

July 1, 2015 at 11:38 pm

That’s terrific, Veena. Thanks!

• PenelopeAnn

July 2, 2015 at 1:18 am

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and incredible passion with us!

• Rokemet et hachalomot

July 2, 2015 at 2:37 am

Thanks

• Maria Joao

July 2, 2015 at 6:52 am

Thank you Veena, this is awesome!

• newschik

July 2, 2015 at 1:56 pm

What a truly generous gesture. Can’t wait to read! thank you so much!

Page 1 of 2