StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena’s Teacher Training Course!!!!

• AllysonKendal

July 2, 2015 at 4:33 pm

This is so great! Thanks Veena, I can’t wait to read it 💕💕

• LRu Studios

July 2, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Thank You!!!

• Isis Kane

July 2, 2015 at 9:27 pm

This is amazing, Veena. And cumming just at the right time for me. Thank you

• dancingmaddy

July 2, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Thank you Veena, this is excellent! I really love your attention to proper progressions and realistic expectations. I think it’s very easy for us to forget about that. This is going to come in really handy. Your generosity in making it free is awesome!

• hookedonpole

July 3, 2015 at 12:29 am

I had the pleasure and honor of getting a sneak peek while this was in process. I saw first hand the labor of love Veena put into this. It came from the heart and desire to share her knowledge and talent with us. This is a GEM. You won’t regret it.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 3, 2015 at 9:30 am

Thank you everyone, please let your friends know too! 💜

• catmoves2718

July 3, 2015 at 9:31 am

I really can’t thank you enough. I know how much work goes into teaching, and your knowledge and dedication shines through in the Studio Veena lessons. So I am overjoyed to see that you are sharing your teaching knowledge and wisdom. That you are doing it for free shows your generosity and dedication to our community. I can’t wait to start learning. Thank you!

• Little Swift

July 3, 2015 at 10:58 am

What an amazing resource! Thank you so much, Veena. If there was a Nobel Prize in Dance Education I would nominate you for your skill, your dedication, and your invaluable contribution to the pole dance community. 💜

• Juicy3

July 6, 2015 at 8:54 am

Since my pole school closed down in December ive stopped poling but missed it so much. Although I have a pole at home im never motivated to use it as I work alot and dont come home til after 9 and am just too tired by then.
    But THIS will give me that motivation back. Thank you Veena, you truly are THE BEST!!!!=)

• vegaspole89

July 10, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Hi Veena and webmaster,

I sent an email but I may have deleted the response if you sent one by mistake.
    Any way I cannot get the download to do anything on my laptop this is what happens- a tab comes up that reads ck.php(1×1) what is this and whatcan I do to fix it?

thanks a million.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    July 12, 2015 at 12:59 pm

haleysgra, ck.php is a standard forwarding component that helps you move around different parts of the site. If you are stuck there, there is something wrong with your browser. It could be a misbehaving plugin or worst case scenario a virus. I would guess if you turn off your browser plugins one by one you’ll find the culprit quickly. The other option is to use a different browser such as firefox or chrome.

• vegaspole89

July 12, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I will try that, thank you so much!

• juna106

July 13, 2015 at 9:34 am

Hey there, I’m currently living in SW Colorado without much internet service, and I’ve been trying to watch videos when in town and then go home and work- wondering if you would ever consider putting the videos that accompany your curriculum on disk? I would think people would pay for it- I would- I’m a Pilates instructor and I think your method is great!

• Veena

Administrator
    May 25, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Bumming this for those who may have not been aware of this resource! https://s3.amazonaws.com/studioveena.assets/method.pdf

• Veena

Administrator
    September 11, 2021 at 11:13 pm

I wanted to update everyone on this very old thread. The Training course is now current with all of the latest updated lessons. I’ve also added a few important new aspects of training with important shoulder health, information.

You will use the same link as before to download the newest version.https://s3.amazonaws.com/studioveena.assets/method.pdf

Page 2 of 2