StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Spin pole or Flow 2.0

• Spin pole or Flow 2.0

Posted by Veena on April 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm

Hi guys! I wanted to get your input on which of these programs you’d like to see first.

Spinning pole – this program would be 2 to 4 weeks TBT and cover all levels. Giving you the tools you need to adapt to spinning pole more quickly.

Flow 2.0 – this program will be 4 weeks and it will include Grounded all level flow (beginner). Climbs, upright moves (beginner/inter). Spins and static rotations (Beginner/Inter). Inverts and beyond (Inter/adv). This program is to be used after the existing 30 day flow program.

It would be a few months before either of these would be finished as I’ve got other lessons to complete first. Look for those end of the month or May.

So which do you want to see first?

Flow 2.0 or Spinning pole

Veena replied 2 years, 9 months ago 11 Members · 20 Replies
  • 20 Replies
  • amelia2000

April 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm

I’d prefer flow, it’s my biggest weakness XD

• StrangeFox

April 18, 2021 at 8:40 pm

Definitely spin pole!!

• BunnySlayer13

April 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm

I’m so torn with both of these! I’m beginner and love spin pole, but also really, REALLY need fundamentals of flow! Either one you choose will be beneficial!

• Nautilus

April 20, 2021 at 3:29 pm

Flow 2.0 🙂

• Fever

April 24, 2021 at 9:08 pm

I think spinning lessons are a great idea and something I don’t see too often!

• Njeri

April 26, 2021 at 11:53 am

Spin!!

• LatinPoler

April 27, 2021 at 3:06 am

Flow!!

• sina136172

April 30, 2021 at 2:10 am

Oooh yes! Flow please!

• PoleAdventures

May 3, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Spin!

• christinalorenz4696

May 11, 2021 at 9:31 am

I would love to get better at spinning pole. I can do different individual spins and positions on spinning pole. But as soon as I try to combine two I get super dizzy and give up.

• Veena

Administrator
    June 6, 2021 at 2:00 am

Now that school is out and my second oldest son has graduated, all family will be flying home soon and I’ll have my house and time back!

I’m hoping to have the Spinning pole program ready to film within the coming week. It will still take me a bit to edit and upload everything but hopefully it will be ready end of June or July. All depends on life. 🙂

I’m excited to get back to working out and filming.

• christinalorenz4696

June 6, 2021 at 6:01 am

Yay, how very exciting!

• Njeri

June 6, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Yay!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 11, 2021 at 11:26 pm

I’m getting closer! I’ve turned it into a split program, it’s 14 days long for beginners and 30 days for anyone who is advanced level. I’m trying hard to accommodate all skill levels because some will want to learn that are totally new to pole and others might have been poling for years.

• LatinPoler

June 12, 2021 at 3:56 am

To achieve the splits (on the floor) or splitty moves on the pole? Sounds great anyway!! 👍🏼

Page 1 of 2