bosslady5150 Paid Member
Hi I’m doing the 30 Day program but is there anything else I can do to help and can I add weights to the exercises? Any info will help 🌹
Sep 11, 2018
Veena
HI! There are lots of things you can do, but one of the best things someone new to pole should do is to make not skip rest days. Let your body repair will help you avoid injury and keep you moving forward.

As far as adding weights to the exercise, that would depend on your fitness level and what exercises you wanted to add weights too. Most of the exercises used on this website will be plenty just using your body weight. If you don't feel like an exercise is "working" check your positioning, and make sure you are not moving too quickly. The goal isn't to feel super sore the next day with these programs, but rather to get you going with less pain and more gain :) No pain, no gain isn't necessary to see improvement.

If you're looking for more exercises check out the conditioning [www.studioveena.com] and exercise [www.studioveena.com] sections, and remember that EVERYTHING in all sections is in a progressive order. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Sep 12, 2018

TropicalVertical Paid Member
The rotator cuff stuff is exactly what my chiro told me to do: he is going to be so happy I'm looking after my shoulders and building strength safely on both sides :)
more testimonials