StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I had the iPhone app subscription and it’s no longer working.

• I had the iPhone app subscription and it’s no longer working.

Posted by Liliana420 on June 29, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I wanted to get back into doing my pole workouts and since it has been a little while, I had to reinstall the app. Problem is, the app was deleted from the App Store. Is there anyway my subscription can be transferred to the website?

LatinPoler replied 3 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    June 30, 2020 at 1:40 am

It should be fixed shortly. Apple failed to notify us that our app store subscription had lapsed. I have resolved the issue.

• Sam the girl

July 8, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Would this impact we being able to sign into this website? I am able to watch videos through my app but not through the site

• Veena

Administrator
    July 8, 2020 at 4:54 pm

Sam if you have purchased through the app then no, the app purchase will not give you access to the website lessons. They’re two different things.

• Sam the girl

July 8, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Oh I had no idea. I thought they were connected. What is the difference between them? I thought they had much of the same videos?

• Veena

Administrator
    July 8, 2020 at 10:10 pm

They use to have the same content, but now that I’m updating all my lessons and adding new content you’ll only find it here, it’s not available on the app.

However, if you purchase the lesson from the website you still have access to the app for free. The app was just an inexpensive way for ppl to see lessons only.

• Sam the girl

July 9, 2020 at 4:05 am

I emailed veena@studioveena.com earlier today so I hope someone writes me back as I was not aware of that and would rather have access to the website If that is where the new content is. It was the same price as the subscription on the website so hopefully I can get a better understanding on this as I’m still a bit confused.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 9, 2020 at 4:46 am

I’m not seeing an email from you to my personal email. It’s best to use the contact link to ask questions as the other is my personal email, so maybe it went to spam?

The price is not the same. You can find the price by clicking on the pricing link https://www.studioveena.com/accounts/pricing

$99 for 1 yr non-recurring
    $20 for 30 day recurring subscription (cancel anytime) + you can still use the app if you want, but all of the lessons on the web are fully mobile and can be seen full screen. Just bookmark the site on your device and have direct access like an app

The app is Pole dance lessons by Veena and separate tech from the site. However, we can give access to the app if purchasing from the web, but not the other way round as the app price is lower. The website has more features, like direct access to message me on any lesson, video and photo uploads, discussions etc. The app is just a lesson list that’s why you pay more here.

Feel free to use the contact link at the bottom of the site or post here if you have other questions.😊

• LatinPoler

January 16, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Is the App still available? I can’t find it in the Apple store…

• Veena

Administrator
    January 16, 2021 at 5:17 pm

It’s no longer available as it’s outdated. Also dealing with apple was a pain in the 🍑 Those who have a subscription can still access it until they’re sub is up.

• LatinPoler

January 16, 2021 at 10:48 pm

No worries, the website works fine on my iPad and that’s what I usually use anyway 😉