Beginner Xmas routine?

polertamikia8851 Paid Member
Hey Veena, after doing a 2 week trial over a year ago I finally caught your weekend deal ( everytime id see the email I would be to late, so I was happy when I snagged it this prior weekend). I am working on the 30 day start up program ( completely new/beginner). I am hoping to learn and very easy Christmas routine dance before the 25th.... do you think that is possible? Do you have a very simple Christmas routine I can find under lessons anywheres?
Nov 30, 2021
Veena
Hi there! I don't have a specific holiday routine but you can try any of these found in the routine section [www.studioveena.com] and add some holiday flare.

I feel like this routine would be cute done to xmas music [www.studioveena.com]

This one is a nice slow, sexyish one [www.studioveena.com]

We work on routines in beginner level 3 program [www.studioveena.com]

I'd love to make a new xmas routine but I just moved to a new house and don't have a pole up yet...the ceilings are very tall and I need to get new pieces for extend my pole and add a vaulted ceiling mount.
Nov 30, 2021
Veena
I do have a beginner friendly xmas workout routine to follow [www.studioveena.com]
Nov 30, 2021
polertamikia8851 Paid Member
Thank you, will check these out tomorrow night.
Dec 1, 2021
xlumintionx Previous Paid Member
Oh that xmas workout routine is also good for going on a vacation. When I come back from a trip I feel like I have lost so much progress because I didn't do anything to maintain.
Dec 2, 2021
Veena
Yes, that was the goal, you can do this while away from home :)
Dec 2, 2021

war1278609
After 2 months of struggling with improving my flexibility I've started 30 days to flexy and I've noticed that I can do deeper front spilt at day 10! Thank you Veena.
more testimonials