StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Active flexibility

• Honey bun

March 13, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Ooh following this please!

In class, for our back we do the one where you lie on your tummy and lift your legs before you, then cobra with no hands lifting your head, chest and arms and then both legs and upper body. For leg active flexibility I heard side kicks holding the pole..

But would love for someone to validate that those are for active flexibility 😂

• LatinPoler

March 13, 2018 at 10:59 pm

This is a very general question, and everybody is different, so I don’t think there is a right answer to this. It will depend on your background, areas where you want to focus, current level…

• ptkells3642

March 15, 2018 at 12:07 am

Do a Google or YouTube search for “Fit and Bendy” or “Lazy Dancer Tips Active Flexibility” and you will find a ton of good videos. It is definitely a very general question so it’s hard to answer this in other ways, because the thread would be freakishly long!

• Nat

March 16, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Thank you. Will have a look. The main thing I want to work on is my legs extensions. I feel like I am getting better with my flexibility (still long way to go) but when I am standing up and trying to lift my leg up I can bearly go past my hip unless i use momentum. I think that maybe more my strength in hip flexors/lower abs that is lacking?

• Veena

Administrator
    March 16, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Nat, if you’re looking for help with extension check out my 30 day Nailed if flow program! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/Nailed_it_Flow_Program. If you don’t want a 30 day program these routines will help with flexibility and extension too!

Lower body conditioning routine
    Tick tock Leg routine
    Sexy legs and abs routine
    Flowmotion routine
    Lower body routine

• Nat

March 16, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Great. Thank you Veena for the suggestions x

• fanniebaron173243

March 21, 2018 at 6:24 am

I am aware about some flexibility exercises. Lower body routine and triceps stretch is a good way to achieve flexibility. I have heard about Cellublue https://www.cellublue.com/fr/ that provides ways to achieve body health and flexibility. I am soon going to adopt some exercises to get body flexibility.