StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 30 day Ab Challenge!

• villainvixen

December 4, 2013 at 5:47 pm

So amused you do this in heels 🙂

• ladydon2009

December 4, 2013 at 7:50 pm

I can’t see the chart

• Milena Stoyanova

December 5, 2013 at 10:42 am

Thank you, Veena. For some reasons I have missed this video. I will definately try it, and it will be a change in my routine…

• FITQUTIE45

December 5, 2013 at 4:29 pm

When would you suggest adding this end, after warm-up or stretches? I definitely want to add this to my daily pole routine.

Thx Veena!

• Veena

Administrator
    December 5, 2013 at 5:02 pm

FITQUTIE You could do this as your warm up if you like or at the end of a pole session to really fatigue the muscles. 🙂

• Milena Stoyanova

December 11, 2013 at 10:03 am

Hello Veena,

I have started the challenge and face some difficulties with the pole grip as you suggest for the leg lifts. As this is a challenge, I assume one day or anther I will have to learn to do it your way, but at this stage I feel more comfortable with your grip “Veena grip”: kind of twisted “Veena grip”. What do you think? I am very happy with this challenge as it forces me to work both sides:-)

• Veena

Administrator
    December 11, 2013 at 10:12 am

How are you twisting the grip, as in for a shoulder mount? The Veena grip is not used for the Pole Leg Lifts. The grip you use is a Cup Grip, this grip is the best for that exercise allowing you to pull equally with both hands against the pole. It’s a cup grip with the arms up much higher over head. If it’s a lack of flexibility that makes the move uncomfortable then try placing a yoga strap or belt around the pole hold. For the exercise to be effective you need to be able to pull with the hands against the pole as you lift the legs. 🙂

• Milena Stoyanova

December 11, 2013 at 10:17 am

Yes, Veena, you are right, you showed the “cup grip” and I use the grip for the Shoulder Mount. I understand that it’s better to use the cup grip: at least I will try to find my way. I have the feeling that I can’t grip the pole enough to lift my leg but I guess the more I practice, the easier will be. Thanks for the explanation!

• Veena

Administrator
    December 11, 2013 at 10:20 am

Even if you can only lift the leg a little it’s totally fine! Again if your shoulders are tight use a strap behind the pole. 🙂

• Milena Stoyanova

December 11, 2013 at 10:20 am

or it might be lack of strenght in my arms – I am doing also some weight lifts..

• Milena Stoyanova

December 11, 2013 at 10:23 am

Thank you, Veena

• SV26869

December 13, 2013 at 8:28 am

dear Veena, what do these figures mean?

• Veena

Administrator
    December 13, 2013 at 9:43 am

I’m not sure what you’re asking Alina?

• SV26869

December 13, 2013 at 9:46 am

figures which are atanding accross every move, for ex.:”9 Left knee truck”

• Veena

Administrator
    December 13, 2013 at 10:03 am

It’s the number of times you do each exercise in a row. So you would perform 9 Knee tucks in a row then move on to the next exercise.

Page 1 of 3