StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 30 Day Take Off Program – Refreshed!

• 30 Day Take Off Program – Refreshed!

Posted by Veena on August 2, 2022 at 7:23 pm

Did you know my 30 Day Take Off Program was release 10 years ago? 🤯

It was the first of it’s kind for the pole community and it has served us well. Now it’s time to put it to rest and replace it with a refreshed and revised version.

It’s honestly bittersweet. I still remember feeling so excited and nervous, not knowing if people would use it. Thankfully it was well received! Sadly, uploading the new program means saying goodbye to past comments and questions left by members. These were mostly positive, fun interactions and because of the age of the program, a few of the treasured comments belong to people who have passed. I’ll miss reading those comments and feeling that connection with them.

Letting go and accepting change is the dance of life. May you all keep dancing 💜 and Cheers 🥂 wishing the new program will provide 10 more years of guidance for those who have fallen in love with this art. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view_category/30-day-take-off

Veena replied 1 year, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Ana Custura

August 9, 2022 at 2:33 pm

The lessons “refreshed” as I got to day 25, love the clarifications around sets/reps for each move or stretch! Thank you for this absolutely awesome program ❤️

• PoleAdventures

August 14, 2022 at 1:01 pm

This is great! I have to use this soon because I hurt my tfcc in the wrist while training the superman (the top hand). I do not know what actually was the bad thing I did with the top hand but I think it was a simple overuse and overtwist at the same time. It’s not severely injured but it forced me to stop poling to properly heal and sadly this takes longer than I expected 🙁
    But yeah soon I will do the 30 day take off program to come back 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    August 14, 2022 at 2:54 pm

Oh no! That’s unfortunate you’re injured 😕. No rush, you’ll be back to it in no time 💜💜💜

• PoleAdventures

August 15, 2022 at 1:37 pm

Yay I get green light from doctor today to start again with light loads on my wrist. I can do all things that use a normal frontal grip (no split, twisted or other grips and no handstand things). I’m very happy!
    Starting with this today!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 15, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Yay! That’s good news 💜

• Rhianna

December 8, 2022 at 10:06 am

Well I found you on Reddit while searching for TRUE beginner friendly programs and I’m so thankful I did. This program is exactly what I need cause I’m lacking all the strength and trying to hold up a lot of weight 😂 Thank you for creating this! 💕

• Veena

Administrator
    December 8, 2022 at 2:54 pm

I’m glad I could help you 💜💜💜