StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2012 September Challenge

• Saphyre

September 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Oh, yay! I have quite a few in mind. What to choose?????

• AvaBabe

September 2, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Just putting it out there, I have been building myself up to have some “balls” and post a video one of these days. It’s going to take a lot to get that courage up, and I mean a lot! BUT, if I do actually grow a pair of brass (or in my case, chrome) it’s going to be to Phantom of the Opera Dubstep style. Already have the music, just need the courage. =p 😉

• Saphyre

September 2, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Ninjachic, you should know by now that you are in a safe place! We all have that insecurity and I still remember posting my first video. It wasn't that long ago! I love Phantom! What a great choice! Just go for it, and if you're still not comfortable with posting it now, perhaps you will be some day..xoxo

• Prilladonna

September 3, 2012 at 2:28 am

phantom nightwish edit! 😀 or cell block tango 🙂 woop woop!

• muroo

September 3, 2012 at 8:39 am

here I was thinking of straight up going for a musical and not a remix. must pore over the internetz now.

and I know I could still just do a normal musical song but it would probably end up being disney and also I'd just be singing the whole time. that might happen with any song. I did have thoughts of freestyling to my own cover of something but I've never finished one. 🙂

@ninjachic I finally posted a video last month and everyone was super supportive about it. I was worried at first (no comments within 5 minutes!! haha) but I guess this community doesn't let you down. I hereby hand you some invisible e-chrome-balls. 

• echo234

September 3, 2012 at 6:26 pm

A musical?  I'm so lost on this one guys… what do I do with this one and where do I get that kind of music?  Help!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 3, 2012 at 6:36 pm
  • Empty

September 3, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Why oh why don't i have a pole at home!!! Curses!
    I would totally do this one! Not that I have CATS memorized or anything….lol.

• Veena

Administrator
    September 3, 2012 at 6:48 pm

You don't have to use a pole, we've had members do a chair dance, hoop or even just floorwork. We are not too picky about it. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_harry.gif<–Wicked. lol

• x falcon 3 0 x

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 pm

I got one, I got one!  It'll be my 1st challenge and 1st home video post.  It's both a movie and a musical, both of which I don't care for and hence an extra challenge. 

The bf agreed to video and he just gave me the details about the scene when the song takes place.  He loves and has seen both the movie and musical, so it won't seem like such a chore for him to be involved…cuz we all know how some of our bfs have become de-sensitized by pole ; )

• Juicy Jenn

September 4, 2012 at 8:13 am

I am thinking maybe doing Rock of Ages. That would be fun. I have never done musicals to a floor work, pole or any dance for that matter. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• Saphyre

September 4, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Okay, I have made my choice. I think I'll do this one at my studio, so it may be a bit! So excited!! It brings back such memories! (Oh, and it's not "Memory" from "Cats")

• PatSmack

September 4, 2012 at 2:00 pm

:X this is definitely a challenge, I am still stuck on music selection

• GolgothaTramp

September 4, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Awesome! Will do some thinking and some planning

• Meili

September 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm

It'd be awfully fun to do a song and scene from the musical Wicked!

Page 1 of 3