StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 2012 September Challenge

• muroo

September 5, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Just when I thought I had a song picked out you had to mention Wicked haha. =P

I need to find a new way to record though…

• RikkiL

September 5, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Hmmm….I think this is going to be my first challenge.  I've got a song in mind.  I'd love to get into doing the challenges every month!

• Hazelnut

September 6, 2012 at 3:17 am

i never got around to doing august's challenge but i am DEFINITELY doing this one! am such a musical fan it's ridiculous!

Am thinking something from jesus christ superstar, just to make life more difficult/challenging 😉

No idea how to get the music either though lol.

• Sweet D

September 6, 2012 at 8:46 am

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I was looking around for music for this challenge and spotify seems to have almost every musical soundtrack I looked for.

• Saphyre

September 6, 2012 at 10:55 am

Oh, Hazelnut! I was almost going to do one from Jesus Christ Superstar, but I picked something else. You can find the music on iTunes or Spotify.

• Juicy Jenn

September 7, 2012 at 10:56 am

Got my song picked out, got some room to pratice and work on the moves to it. A musical is something new. Here's to fun.

• Saphyre

September 10, 2012 at 9:03 pm

Dang it. I think I changed my mind on my song pick. Remembered one that is very inspirational. Short, but powerful…

• chloe loves milo

September 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm

is anyone watching so you think you can dance?!?! burlesque to a broadway song on a pole! LOL

• Sweet D

September 14, 2012 at 11:02 pm

I have a question…are you limiting this to broadway musicals or can it be a showtune from a movie musical as well?

• Veena

Administrator
    September 14, 2012 at 11:16 pm

It could be either I’m to too picky 🙂

• AriFerrari

September 15, 2012 at 3:35 pm

I think it's awesome that the pole preformance that aired on So You Think You Can Dance fits the SV theme! Eliana and Tiffany performed to a song from the musical Chicago. Here is a link to the youtube video (although it's been posted on here in another forum, thought it might be inspirational for the ladies participating in this month's challenge!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0RJN9bbX2E

• Dottie Von Boone

September 16, 2012 at 1:18 am

I am thinking about doing this HARD! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif It will only be floor work, because I am working on getting a home pole, but hmm let's see – which musical…

• PoleHappyVek

September 20, 2012 at 11:58 pm

I think I know just the song… He he he

• Juicy Jenn

September 21, 2012 at 2:34 pm

My pole down right now. So I was wondering I do floor/chair instead of pole as long as it goes with the theme?

• Veena

Administrator
    September 21, 2012 at 2:51 pm

@ Juicy Jenn, Yes, you don't have to use a pole https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

Page 2 of 3