StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions x-pole pole warmer

• Stephanie X Pole

February 4, 2015 at 11:24 am

Hey guys! Its awesome that everyone’s excited about the pole warmer- I know we can’t wait to get it over here and start selling it! Unfortunately, importation is not an exact science so its not here yet, but we will definitely be announcing it once we have it in stock and ready to ship!
    Any question please email us here: —> info@xpoleus.com
    Thanks!

• Kobajo84

February 4, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I’m VERY interested in the x=pole warmers. The other brand warmers a little too pricey for me being a studio owner.

• AllysonKendal

February 11, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Stephanie, any idea what the US price will be? πŸ™‚

• Princess Buttercup

February 11, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Stephanie,

I also had a question last night from someone about a dress that x-pole was going to be making. According to her the hostess at Expo was wearing it. Any idea about that also?

• Stephanie X Pole

February 11, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Hey guys- please send all inquiries to info@xpoleus.com.

We don’t have pricing yet!
    And for the dress, check out http://www.xpolelife.com – you can order it there πŸ™‚ And yes its super comfy and sexy!

• AllysonKendal

April 14, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Hey, looks like its for sale… Did this happen a while ago and we just didn’t realize it?

Hmmm… http://xpoleus.com/store/xpole-warmer-p-1369.html Tempting.

• Yayo

April 14, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I wish it was battery operated. As I would like to take it with me to other studios. Outlets are not close by. So still holding out.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 14, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I have one and it works.

• AllysonKendal

April 14, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I feel like we’ve been waiting on it for a while… Did Xpole announce it here or on Insta?

I’ve just been waiting. Hm. Maybe I’ll spend the AmEx Gift card I was going to use towards a new yoga bag… Hm, But it’s getting close to summer so maybe I can hold off. Decisions, Decisions. πŸ˜›

• AllysonKendal

April 14, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Yayo, I think the Mean Girl one has a battery pack. Its really nice and works really well…. I know its pricey but might be a good option if you need a battery. πŸ™‚

• Veena

Administrator
    April 14, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I’ve had one for months, so I could test it. I was waiting to talk about it until they told us it was available….never heard from them, but I see it posted to their IG today. 😏

• AllysonKendal

April 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Weird! I just went to their page today because I just wanted to see something else and I saw it. Must have missed the Instagram announcement! Its always a weird coincidence when stuff like that happens πŸ™‚

• Yayo

April 14, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Thanks AllysonKendal!! I saw that but so expensive. πŸ™ hopefully they will bring it down in price. Lol

• Yayo

February 14, 2016 at 5:06 am

@Kat- how does that fob work? Looking at the battery power one.

• kat pole princess

February 14, 2016 at 7:11 am

Good question. It works with our rechargeable battery and charger. So as long as your battery is charged, you do not need an outlet to use the Pole Warmer Pro Premium Package. You just turn on the warmer using the fob. So you literally can be feet away and turn it on. It’s a really convenient feature. Then charge your battery at your convenience. Also note that although the warmer is 4 feet long, heat permeates up to 2 more feet regardless of the power supply.

Page 2 of 3