StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions what happened?

• what happened?

Posted by pole-twista on December 17, 2008 at 11:02 pm

was wandering if this has happened to everyone or if its just me but all the previous posts august – current have been erased all the you tube vids and pics as well as topics i had been following are all gone is it b/c i checked "mark as read" for posts i have seen? was it just time to clean out the old posts and make room for new stuff? just wandering … thanks https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif

Veena replied 15 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Veena

Administrator
    December 18, 2008 at 12:22 am

From webmaster…
    As many of you may have noticed, we recently experienced a site outage. We have fixed the site and put safeguards in place so that this doesn’t happen again. The majority of the problem will be noticed in the Forum section where we lost all our information, PLEASE help us rebuild this section.

It will still take a couple days to get all the pieces back in place and working but the majority is there. Membership information has been restored, photos are back and of course our videos are up and running. Should you notice any problems with the site please don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know so they can be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank-you everybody for your patience and happy poling!!!