StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions uploading vids from my Android device

• uploading vids from my Android device

Posted by dustbunny on February 24, 2015 at 5:14 pm

For the techies on the site, how do I upload vids directly from my phone without having to transfer to my computer first? It’s just an annoying process and I’m sure there is a way around it I just haven’t figured it out yet!

dustbunny replied 9 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • CrazyKosters

February 24, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Yeah everytime i have tried, it wont work.

• Stefana of Light

February 25, 2015 at 7:28 am

I don’t have a problem I always upload from phones or tablets… iPhones and droids. I currently have a droid and have uploaded several. What problem are you having when trying to upload?

• Stefana of Light

February 25, 2015 at 7:33 am

I go to the video section.. Upload video.. Pick from gallery or where ever you store your videos and upload.. Sometimes I have to change in settings the lock screen so it Does not timeout because that can cause a disruption in upload. Is it giving you a file error or does it just randomly stop compressing when trying to upload or said it’s processing and it not process ? I’ve had all that happen. IPhones give me the most trouble with uploads. Devices are tricky:) hope that helps.

• ambience24z9338

February 25, 2015 at 9:20 am

Shoogstandley.. on my phone S5 it still says processing on one video I tried to upload this past weekend. It is not processed. Not sure what to do about that one. 🙁

• Stefana of Light

February 25, 2015 at 10:51 am

Ya weird every now and then I encounter random problems but usually if I make sure nothing is interrupting the download even just spotty WiFi it’ll do that processing thing with no rotating circle that actually shows it doing something. And they’ll stay like that indef. I just delete all the ones that fail in uploading. Technology gotta love the possibilities. Some days I say it’s the universe telling me to hold back 😉 glad you got one to upload headed off to watch it when the free time pops up !

• dustbunny

February 25, 2015 at 3:47 pm

It usually just looks like it’s not doing anything but I decided to just leave it for awhile and see what happened and it did work today! ☺