StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions thigh high boot help?

• thigh high boot help?

Posted by moth on October 10, 2009 at 9:36 am

i know we have the shoe topic just below (which helped me pick the size i needed – thanks everyone!) but i’m having a big problems with boots.

i wanted some thigh high boots but my legs are quite slim so i chose some pleaser boots (kiss 3000) made from stretch pvc. the pictures online all seemed to be of girls with slim legs too so i thought they’d fit me. well, the pictures are either deceptive or edited because the boots i got are too baggy and gape at the top – i can put both hands down the top and touch my lower leg! they’d be useless for dancing in – they’d just scrunch down to my ankles – so i’m having to return them.

i thought getting ones that lace up was a bad idea because the metal bits would scrape my pole and/or hurt my legs but i’m starting to doubt that i’ll find non-lace up ones that’ll fit. does anyone have any suggestions for different brands/models? i live in a relatively little city where, to my knowledge, we don’t have anywhere that stocks these kind of shoes so i’m pretty much limited to ordering online and hoping for the best. i’m in the uk, btw.

it sounds daft but i’ve always wanted thigh high, platform, pvc boots – since i was far too young to appreciate their associations https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_lol.gif – and i’m really disappointed that my first attempt was a failure. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cry.gif

verucablue replied 14 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • verucablue

October 10, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Actually Pleaser has a bunch of lace up versions that have the flat eyelet/holes for the laces and they don’t scratch up the pole or hurt your legs…I have 12 pairs of them I should know lol. Also the nice thing about the lace up boots is they have the zippers as well so you don’t continually have to lace them up…just tighten them every once in a while.