StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions stumped about my pole

• stumped about my pole

Posted by shayshay21489 on November 22, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Okay so I have had my xpole for months now. When I first got it I was all over it laughing as a fell but having so much fun. But ever since the tv has been removed from my dance room I’m stuck. I was trying to learn the basic moves witht the xpole video and I got a couple of them to my surprise. I also want to start buying lessons on this website because I like how evereveryone is comfortable here. But unfortunately the computer room is downstairs and my pole is stuck upstairs with other exercise equipment no one uses. I’m just afraid that it’ll become a storage room. I had limited space before but now it seems like an opstacle course to get to my pole that is at my bf home. I can’t put it in apartment because the ceilings are made of sheet rod not stable at all I found that out after Ispent 300 bucks. So I miss my pole but I need that encouragement back and more space before it ends up being yet another excercise thing no one uses. I just don’t want to get on my pole without any guidance ya kno https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_redface.gif

SissyBuns replied 14 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • SissyBuns

November 22, 2009 at 4:31 pm

What I do sometimes is write stuff down. I can take my laptop in my pole room but sometimes hubby is using the laptop and I want to pole. I spend a lot of time on here and on youtube watching videos and tutorials and I write stuff down, then take my papers in to pole with me. I try some things then when I get bored with that, I refer to my paper and try some other things. Maybe you could take notes as guidance for now until your situation changes?