StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions sad news

• sad news

Posted by polebunny on May 22, 2010 at 7:02 pm

so theres no easy way to say this but i miscarried my baby. its been a very hard time for me which is why i haven’t been online at all. both my hubby and i were devastated. but now i’d like to start poling again, i haven’t really danced for like three months and i’d like some tips on getting back into it and hopefully progressing further than before. i really need the exercise and the distraction we all know pole can give us lol. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_albino.gif

ORGANIC ANGEL replied 11 years, 12 months ago 22 Members · 21 Replies
  • 21 Replies
  • Ginger Kitty

May 22, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Oh, sweetie, I’m so, so sorry to hear that. I know that you are heart broken. I had two miscarriages before I was successfully able to carry a baby to term. I later had another miscarriage in between some pregnancies. The one thing that some one told me on my second miscarriage that I wished I had heard on my first was that "it was a baby and that it is ok to grieve".

big, big hugs to you!

• polefairy

May 22, 2010 at 7:36 pm

I’m really sorry to read that polebunny. You and your husband have suffered a terrible loss, make sure you take enough time for TLC and don’t push yourself too hard.

Sorry again.

• yogabeachbabe

May 22, 2010 at 9:43 pm

So sorry Polebunny. I can’t even imagine what you and your husband are going through. Sending you lots of cyberhugs. My heart goes out to you.

• poletrickster

May 23, 2010 at 2:59 am
  • tiggertail

May 23, 2010 at 3:20 am

Losing a baby is very hard so take your time, it’s ok to be sad and it’s part of your life don’t put that sadness away. But on the other side dancing it might be a way to heal.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 23, 2010 at 3:48 am

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine the pain of a miscarriage. Your pole family is here for you let us know if you need anything.

As for getting back to pole….take your time. Start off with strength work then on to pole holds. Enjoy the therapy that just dancing around your pole can give. Big hugs…..

• MissHoneyrider

May 23, 2010 at 5:22 am

I’m so sorry .Big hugs!!!

• Layla Duvay

May 23, 2010 at 10:38 am

More hugs!

• Dayanara

May 23, 2010 at 6:05 pm

aw hunny, ((HUGS)), we are here for you. about poling, start slow, spins and such until you feel more comfortable with the heavy duty stuff, your body probably needs some recovering.

• dustyfox

May 23, 2010 at 6:09 pm

im so sorry to hear that hunny…i know what your going threw i have been there myself.tons of hugs goin your way

• Charley

May 23, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I am sooo sorry, words cannot express what you are going through and I can’t imagine. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

As for returning to pole – dancing is great therapy and like Veena I suggest working on transitions and just dancing around the pole.

• Gsylass

May 24, 2010 at 7:16 am

Sorry to hear your sad news hunny, big hugs to you.

• NightFall

May 24, 2010 at 7:56 am

I’m so sorry.
    Look after yourself.
    xxxxx

• Trena

May 24, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that darling. Your Veena family is here for u! Hugs xxx

Start off slowly, no need to rush anything. I think you could start by working on spins and transitions. Best of luck with it xxx

• Tantric Limpet

May 25, 2010 at 10:32 am

I am so sorry, I don’t know what else to say just that I am sorry and I am hugging you through cyber space xxx

Page 1 of 2