StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions rotator cuff exercise

• rotator cuff exercise

Posted by azriel on October 23, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Since fleur mentioned this in her blog, here is an exercise i had seen once on YT, but i can’t seem to find it now.
    Sit on the floor with left leg extended in front of you, and right leg bent (foot on floor, at about where your left knee is).
    Now take a light weight & rest your right elbow on your right knee. Keeping elbow on knee, lower your arm so that it’s parallel to the floor, and lift it back up so that it’s perpendicular. Do your set of these, & then of course repeat on the left side.
    Disclaimer: i’m not a fitness expert, i saw this exercise on YT & it seems to work fine for me. Veena, if you or anyone else thinks that this is ineffective or unsafe in any way, please do inform about it! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

goforit replied 14 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

November 4, 2009 at 4:02 pm

There is a really good article on another forum I visit. On page 4 of it he describes the move you are referring to.

Marc McDougal Corrective Measures

• goforit

November 6, 2009 at 1:25 am

if yall are looking for more shoulder exercises Veena has good shoulder and wrist exercises that i like to do. You can do them with light weights