StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions pole party

• SaschaPoles

September 2, 2009 at 2:59 pm

ooooooooo this sounds so fun!!!!

well, i would stay away from alcoholic drinks actually, if people are gonna go on your pole, you want them to be as safe as you can about it. maybe you could have sparkling grape juice in wine glasses instead of alcohol.

maybe you could have a theme, like a costume theme or a something like that. or!!! and this is silly, but its fun and gets people laughing, maybe you could have people wear their sexiest bra and panties, OVER their sweat pants and tank tops, just to embrace sexuality in a funny way. you could ask girls to send you their fave songs and then compile a play list for the whole night. what moves do you think you’re gonna teach??

• polebunny

September 4, 2009 at 6:31 pm

well i think i will teach them how to walk sexy with confidence, so even if someone doesn’t feel comfortable learning any tricks they can at least look like a pro walking around the pole…other than that i will teach some spins…a basic fireman, attitude, chair spin maybe…i will also put together a routine to show them some more intermediate moves i can do