StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions pole or boyfriend?

• VeeRose

May 22, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I agree with Pegasus, and personally I would rather pole WITH people. i love when my boyfriend is around because i can show him the new things I am working on and what i've learned recently. its becomes more of an interactive thing for both of you to be happy about , (and him more to be happy becuase you are happy), I totally understand what you mean.. i think I am addicted to poling but i don't pole everyday i get sore otherwise and can't perform to my full potential but i do talk about it all the time, so i get it, but work it in like a normal thing and it will become that (:

• VeeRose

May 22, 2012 at 4:12 pm

I agree with Pegasus, and personally I would rather pole WITH people. i love when my boyfriend is around because i can show him the new things I am working on and what i've learned recently. its becomes more of an interactive thing for both of you to be happy about , (and him more to be happy becuase you are happy), I totally understand what you mean.. i think I am addicted to poling but i don't pole everyday i get sore otherwise and can't perform to my full potential but i do talk about it all the time, so i get it, but work it in like a normal thing and it will become that (:

• Tali Kat

May 22, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Lol I feel totally opposite about having my partner watch me pole! My pole is in a room that is out of the way so I won't often get walked in on. I like it best that way because I feel like I can't loosen up completely unless I'm on my own. My husband doesn't resent my pole time at all, and he would never stick around to watch unless I asked him (which I don't). It's kind of odd, considering where pole originated but I've never once given him a show!!

Page 2 of 2