StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions please help!!!

• please help!!!

Posted by cellardoor77 on May 11, 2010 at 5:54 pm

ok so there’s something funky going on with my pole and i have no idea what… I’m very close to needing new bolts (well 1 atleast) that keep it in spinny or static, the little screws. but i can still get them tight and open. but when i put my pole in spinny there’s something wrong up in the dome area i’m guessing iono :S when i spin it tightens or loosens the pole. and it almost loosened itself right off the ceiling…

I dont understand why its doing that or what part of the pole would make it do that if something was wrong… my pole is perfectly level so i dont know if that could be the issue… i’m just so confused and bummed that i’m having troubles concidering i’ve only taken my pole down twice in the almost year that i’ve had it.

Any thought or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

cellardoor77 replied 14 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • azriel

May 11, 2010 at 8:57 pm

I don’t know if it’s this, but check that screw thingie that’s between your top pole piece and the dome (on the adjuster part). It should be down, tight against the pole piece, & not up at the dome. That’s the only thing i can think of that may be causing that. Either way, I hope you figure it out! And if you do, please let us know what it was in case someone else has this problem in the future! Good luck!!!

• isisandshiva

May 12, 2010 at 12:27 am

if it can spin itself out you’re not tight enough, thats how i test if mine is good or not, because if i can shorten/lengthen it with my hands then it’ll come down(again) that sucks by the way you feel like a you tube vid, so i’d say try tightning it till if you were to grab it it won’t undo, and see if it spins better. and check wear the bearings go if that’s not up althe way when you apply preasure it can snap back up and then it’s really loose.

• cellardoor77

May 12, 2010 at 6:02 pm

well i feel kinda silly lol i figured out the problem… the little peice that holds the protective cover up with the two little notches, was simply on upside down… it fell off the top when i pulled it out of my case and i didnt realize it had to be on a certain way…

but now its stuck in spinny because when i put it in spinny to test it… one of the screws that keep it in spinny or static is completely stripped and i had a hell of a time even getting it out to test the spinny…

does anybody know where to get them? do i have to call x-pole? or is there a place i can order them?