StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions no so happy birthday

• no so happy birthday

Posted by Joyceeluv on November 30, 2009 at 1:45 am

everything was going so well with my pole dancing (started a year ago- my new found hobby), family, health, the big 3-0 is around the corner , than bang! my future brother-in-law got detained but immigrations! He applied for citizenship about a year ago, INS stopped his application and called him in for questioning and then detained him for crime be committed when he was 15 years old! he is now 29. When he was 15 he hung with the wrong people and got himself into a little trouble, served his time, came out and turned his life around. He worked full time, went to school and supported his mom. He worked SOOO hard and became a Vice President of IT in his current company. Without warning ICE detained him! He had to resign from his job! I have NEVER been so miserable, hopeless and helpless. Poling do help take stress off but reality hits even faster.

We have a petition online if anyone wants to support us. Love you all and I will keep poling! Poling is the only way I can express my feelings since express my feelings is difficult.

<3
    Joyce

http://www.gopetition.com/online/32377.html

Layla Duvay replied 14 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply