StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions newly addicted

• newly addicted

Posted by simulpole on August 23, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Hi there! I’m new to studioveena.com and pole dancing in general. I’m an avid outdoors enthusiast and a lot of my strength base comes from rock climbing. I’ve been wanting to learn pole dancing for the past 2-3 years but never had a good opportunity where we were living before. My husband and I moved to the Washington DC metro area this past January. W/ the help of a friend I found Xpose Fitness and have been pole dancing since June. WOW. So fun! A few weeks ago I took the plunge and bought a pole for home.

My husband has been an awesome support, but not just in the typical sense you might suspect. He’s been a coach to help me w/ spins. He’s been a spot to help me w/ new tricks and positions. But best of all, he loves the pole so much, he’s taken to it himself! He can do a mean noodle! I fact, I picked my user name, "simulpole", b/c we have fun doing simultaneous superman and chair spins. LOL https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_lol.gif Anyone else’s husbands get into it like mine has?

Oh, btw, I found this site via a link from Tara Karina’s youtube spot. Thanks so much!!

PoleDanceABCs replied 14 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies