• music

Posted by pole-twista on February 1, 2009 at 5:30 pm

i thought we had a post with music on it but i can’t find it am looking for 2 things
    new song ideas ( am open to EVERYTHING) and a place to download (looking for a site where you can pay a flat rate monthly and get unlimited downloads) any ideas would be appreciated

pole-twista replied 15 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • SaschaPoles

February 5, 2009 at 12:53 am

hmm, i just get stuff from friends and my brother emails me songs- but ive been buying from itunes. i think any kind of music is fine to dance to as long as it moves you.

im really into rock stuff- anything like framing hanley, three days grace, trapt, sixx am, breaking benjamin- that’s stuff i practice to…..

• amcut

February 7, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I use
    Rhapsody.com for my unlimited downloads. Aside from the stupid realplayer interface, it’s nice. I used to use URGE, but they sold their customers to rhapsody with the creation of the Zune player. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

It’s 12.99 a month, and I think 20 if you want to use it with your portable mp3 players.

• pole-twista

February 7, 2009 at 6:18 pm

oh thats not bad at all i do want to use with mp3 that was my biggest concern with a flat rate not much good if can only listen to on the comp. thanks!