StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions just joined from san francisco!

• just joined from san francisco!

Posted by bebeduckie on July 31, 2009 at 4:00 am

hi sexy ladies!

i’ve been poling on and off for a couple months but finally found a studio that i absolutely love and am getting more serious. i have an xpole at home, but i find that it heats up rather quickly and it’s hard for me to practice for very long. i would love to find other people in my area for practice time, and for those of you online, i’m looking forward to meeting you and learning about your progress!

heylookitsval replied 15 years ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    July 31, 2009 at 4:05 am

Hey I’m in North bay!!! Come practice with me. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_bounce.gif You should go to the pole jam at Poletential. I’ll be there and the instructors are so nice….they have 20ft poles!! Here is a copy of the invite

Bay Area poling ladies are invited to join Poletential’s instructors and clients for a pole jam. Saturday August 8 at 1 pm. Special guest Freya from Brassy Butterfly Portland will be joining us. RSVP to mailto:CK@poletential.com is necessary. Poletential is located in Redwood City, CA. Veena members fleur and ottersocks are instructors.

• bebeduckie

July 31, 2009 at 5:04 am

love the profile pic!!!! i bet i could learn a lot from you!

i think i had a teacher from poletential in a class i took at slinky once. the website looks super different from what i remember, and there are so many classes!

will you be performing on the 8th?

• heylookitsval

August 26, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Hi, I know this is somewhat old, but I live near San Francisco. Thought I would say Hi!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 26, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Hi I’m in the north bay area! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif Hi, I know this is somewhat old, but I live near San Francisco. Thought I would say Hi!

• bebeduckie

August 26, 2009 at 6:49 pm

hey val! where are you located?

• heylookitsval

August 27, 2009 at 2:44 am

I’m from Modesto…about an hour and a half from San Francisco.

Veena, I’ve seen your videos and I’m sure you know already, but you’re amazing!

• Veena

Administrator
    August 27, 2009 at 3:10 am
  • bebeduckie

August 27, 2009 at 3:37 am

i heard there’s a relatively new studio that opened out there about a year ago.

veena have you ever been to co vertical in redwood city?

• heylookitsval

August 27, 2009 at 5:12 am

Yeah, that’s where I take lessons…I go to Venus Pole Fitness which is the new one that opened here.
    I love it.