StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions is there such a thing as TOO much windex? haha

• PoleDanceABCs

April 24, 2010 at 8:47 am

I don’t really like Windex (b/c of the chemicals) so instead I use rubbing alchol on a towel that is already slightly damp with water. I have the same issue with sweaty palms and I just keep wiping. If you are only doing tricks or are using spin mode you might want to consider something like Tight Grip.

• miss fern

April 25, 2010 at 4:02 am

Just thought you might like to know ….

Using it on your skin will actually make you sweat more in the long run. Putting a tiny bit on a cloth and wiping your hands with it now and then is okay – it will dry up any moisture, whch is what you want. But your body will notice your hand has been dehydrated and will want to replace the oils asap! It’s much better to wash your skin with soap and water and leave the rubbing alcohol/windex for the pole only.

• FleurDelicate

April 25, 2010 at 6:07 pm

I use Lysol cloth, i does a really great job.

• AliiraAB

April 26, 2010 at 8:34 am

Wow I was just using water…am I suppose to be using something else?

• megs982

April 28, 2010 at 9:32 am

I go between windex, and alcohol. Depending on what my pole is like. I for the most part use alcohol. It dries my hands out more as well..altho i would hate to see what my hands looked like in the winter going this route. I wouldn’t think there was such a thing as too much windex.. I could be wrong though https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_confused.gif