StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions iPad & Pocket Pole Studio app?

• iPad & Pocket Pole Studio app?

Posted by Kobajo84 on March 19, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Does anyone use the pocket pole studio app on their iPad, if so how is it & which one do you recommend-the $1.99 or $6.99 version? Thanks!

AvaBabe replied 12 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • ShonaLancs

March 21, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I use it on my iPhone, it works great. I paid for the full version-you might as well otherwise you’re just curious about what moves are in the other sections that you didn’t get. It’s a good app to remind yourself of correct technique. It is missing quite a lot of common moves though, but has lots I haven’t seen elsewhere x

• donnalee

March 24, 2012 at 4:04 am

I have pocket pole on my ipad. Love it. I bought the more expensive one. Great videos. Really a bargain compared to what we pay for in videos.

• AvaBabe

March 25, 2012 at 12:51 am

What’s the deference between the iPad $6.99 and the Android not free one (I don’t remember what I paid for it, lol) if anyone knows…

• shannabella

March 25, 2012 at 1:55 am

apps for ipad usually cost more for some reason. I got the pocket pole app before I found out about pole dance dictionary, which is basically the same thing. The pocket pole app has a few glitches and won't play some videos, so i would recommend saving your money and just use the pole dance dictionary

• AvaBabe

March 25, 2012 at 10:39 am

I already have the Android version, I was just wondering if there was anything different on the iPad version that warranted the big price difference, thanks