StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions head stand to pull up

• head stand to pull up

Posted by danikeen on August 18, 2009 at 6:48 pm

just been to my pole class and had to get on here i am sooooo angry, a girl on the same pole as me who was spotting me pulled my legs open when i went to my headstand she said it would help me grip the pole better when i shut my legs, put i was completely unprepaired and did not expect someone touching me and my back completly went and it killing me. i no she was only trying to help but im soooo pissed that now i have a aore back i just wish she would have said im just going to touch ur leg ahhhhhhhhh just needed to get that off my chest xxx

Has anything like this ever happend to u ????

amcut replied 14 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • SissyBuns

August 18, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Nah, we don’t share poles at the studio I go to and the Instructors never touch us. Sometimes I wish they would, LOL.

I hope your back feels better soon. You’re gonna take it easy right?

• Poleluver

August 18, 2009 at 10:28 pm

I saw a youtube vid about how a spotting incident went wrong. Everytime I see someone actually touch someone up on the pole I see that video in my head.

• danikeen

September 3, 2009 at 6:24 pm

yeah i took it easy, i agree with the youching thing its nice to have someone u trust to touch u and make u awear that they are going to do so. my back is all better now tho xx

• polebunny

September 4, 2009 at 6:42 pm

i know how you feel, i am one of those people it is NOT OK to touch if i don’t know you or don’t invite you to touch lol…one time i was at school (college) reading a book in the lobby of a building, and i have bad eyes that are pretty obvious because i have to read so close…and this teacher came up to me and touched my leg and was like "do you need glasses?" UGH https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_evil.gif like i’m too stupid to go to the doctor…she is so lucky i didn’t just up and slap her for touching me like that…so i know how you feel lol its good to vent sometimes https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/alien.gif

• amcut

September 5, 2009 at 8:47 pm

I think it’d be…
    really creepy
    if someone asked to touch you.

Especially in that situation where she’s spreading your legs. Is there really anything she could say that would make it any less shocking?

I’d be like, ‘Hey! While you’re in that handstand, why don’t you spread your legs, huh?! It would so make it easier’. But I’m not going to pry any woman’s legs apart unless she’s Lady Gaga and resisting me for the sake of spirit.