StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions getting the top of the pole level with the ceiling

• getting the top of the pole level with the ceiling

Posted by danceinside22 on May 21, 2010 at 1:11 am

I am having the worst time getting my pole back up ( I had to take it down for inspection :/) I use an Xpole and when I’m putting it up I press the dome flat against the ceiling while I do the last little bit of extending. For some reason though it will just not stay flat. As soon as I get it to the point where it will stand alone and start to tighten the pole to make sure its secure, the screw will catch like its almost all the way tightened and then i’ll push a little more and it will seem like i could still tighten it forever. I don’t really know what to do and I want to get back on my pole! Please help!

ninababina replied 14 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ninababina

June 12, 2010 at 8:11 pm

im having a similar problem right now, no matter how tight i think my pole is when i test it it moves, i dont no if i should junk this 1 or not . . . i miss my pole https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

• glitterhips

June 12, 2010 at 10:29 pm

i would call x pole…they are (usually) pretty good about sending replacement parts!

• ninababina

June 13, 2010 at 1:06 am

ok ill call them, im dying to get back on my pole