StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions fave forum folder?

• fave forum folder?

Posted by pole-twista on February 10, 2010 at 2:57 pm

was just wondering if there was anyway to make a folder or fave some how (copy and paste to folder on comp?) certain post replys or just someway to get back to the ones you find paticularly useful.. i often revist posts with tips on moves ect but sometimes takes forever to back track and read to get to the right thing. you know i am horrible w tech stuff so don’t know how feesible this suggestion is, but wanted to throw it out there. __>thrown<__ https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

pole-twista replied 14 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

February 10, 2010 at 3:03 pm

If you look at the bottom of the page there is "bookmark topic" and "subscribe topic". Not really sure of the difference but I know that on other forums they will usually show up on your profile page.

• amy

February 10, 2010 at 3:21 pm

you can also go to favorites>add to favorites in the menu bar of your internet explorer window (see pic below)

then whatever websites you add will show up in a list in that same favorites menu drop down.

• Foxy_Rei

February 10, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Also, if you open the thread itself in a new tab you can bookmark/favorite the actual thread… sometimes it doesn’t show up as its own url if you just open it straight up.

I’m not sure what "bookmark topic" does, but the "subscribe topic" thing is just so you get an email whenever someone replies to the thread.

• pole-twista

February 11, 2010 at 8:23 pm