StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions do you think this outfit is strip club apropriate?

• CreativityBySteffie

March 22, 2012 at 4:06 am

Im not an exotic dancer, but If I was, I'd love to rock that dress! Its very different and noticable.

• Aviva

March 22, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Nice outfit!  To wear for work or as a customer?  Either way you can get away with it in that environment. 

• JiggaLuv87

March 22, 2012 at 2:42 pm

WHne I used to dance I mostly did the 2-piece bikini like sets cuz that mostly what miami guys liked to see. You're right mesh dresses in the strip club are a constant….I say get cuz it does look baddass especially the fuchiahttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Caramel Delight

March 22, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Depending on what club you are working at yes. Also depends on the song the look… quite a few factors. It does not look like something that you are about to go to sleep in if that is what you are worried about. It is a nice dress and I would actually wear it myself. But like I said it depends on the type of club you are going to work at.

• Devika

March 22, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Its gorgeous!  I would wear it if I could ('though I wear some pretty outrageous things for "my age") and the most important thing is that you love it and that you will feel good wearing it!

• marle777

March 22, 2012 at 8:38 pm

In my experience, in a strip club, guys do not care what you are wearing so long as you're going to take it off! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif But seriously, if it looks good on you, wear it!

• JiggaLuv87

March 23, 2012 at 12:04 am

@marle77-Couldnt say it better myself…..you could come out in a clown costume just as long as you end up NAKED lol. Of course down here in miami I think the men would rather we come out naked already

• Sinnamon

March 23, 2012 at 12:14 am

I’ve waitresses in strip clubs for years and I’ve seen it all. A few girls have come out in masks, banana suits and even a pink panther costume! Guys truly don’t care as long as you get naked lol.

• Caramel Delight

March 23, 2012 at 4:42 am

I not say it depends on the club because some clubs require you to wear gowns and such. But I agree, the audience doesn’t care what you wear. TAKE IT OFF! Woot woot!

• cwalden43

June 21, 2012 at 8:38 am

I use to dance and i would’ve wore it!! Its sexy!

• Ocuspocus

June 21, 2012 at 9:16 am

I think it's perfect! I wear stuff like that but with the bikini underneath, that way it's sexy but it could never be too much.

• PlatinumAni

June 21, 2012 at 11:01 am

Go for it!

• MilanWinters

June 21, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I say got for it girl that dress is hot, and men are all about fantasy, and sight is like their only sense they always want what they can't have, and you will be what they cant have with that dress girl.