StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions club audition outfit ideas/stripper dancing tips

• club audition outfit ideas/stripper dancing tips

Posted by polebunny on December 14, 2010 at 4:16 pm

once again we find ourselves in need of extra money and hubby is willing to let me work at a club nearby. im nervous, not sure if i’ll go through with it but the thought of CASH EVERY NIGHT is a huge motivator. unfortunately i don’t fit in/have a lot of what i used to dance in (thanks to thieving coworkers lol) so here is what i could wear to audition in and dance for a few nights…what do you all think? and other costume ideas please!

i do have one matching leopard set of bra and boy shorts…wear this under…a red silky robe? a mens button down? i don’t know if those would look weird….but cosmo always says guys think the shirt is sexy LOL

um i have a pink lacy skirt but idk what to wear for the top

i have a chemise ( i think) that is black mesh layered over red wit a rose at the bottom….

i really don’t know what to wear….any and all ideas are appreciated! also tips for the sexiest floorwork that will make me the most money hehe

MichelleH replied 13 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tabbycat

December 15, 2010 at 4:54 am

I’ll be honest honey, For the most part…Unless you’re going to work in a high class strip club (the kind of place that doesn’t allow tattoo’s,ect) You should be fine wearing ANYTHING. I meant it. I used to dance and I had outfits that ranged from lacy naughty girl next-door type- to bondage-ish- to just triangle tops and g strings. It seemed like different outfits did attract different types of men, But I still walked out with about the same amount of money each time over a two year period….There was one time I bought a really sexy new pair of shoes though…and maybe it was just because I was in a good mood, But I made 700 dollars that night…and it was a TUESDAY!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif They were 8 inch clear, strapless, spike heel pleasers!lol!

The one thing You DO want on your body is a naughty smile on your face, and an air of confidense when you walk out on the stage! CONFIDENCE SELLS!! I swear it does!!! Good luck honey!! <3 Own that stage!

• MichelleH

December 15, 2010 at 8:24 am

Don’t really have outfit ideas (if I find some I’ll post them) but just wanted to wish you lots of luck!!