StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions choreography critique

• choreography critique

Posted by joni1 on March 29, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I remember a site a a few years ago that you can send a video of your routine and pic a pole star to critique it and breakdown in detail what needs to be improved for a reasonable cost. Does anyone know if that site or service still excist? Thanks
    Like a few seconds ago from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

joni1 replied 10 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • kasanya

March 29, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Looks like it’s still around: http://www.weflypole.com/

• phoenix kazree

March 30, 2014 at 1:35 am

That is an online service that I also offer. My “routine consultations” are $25. You can read more about what I offer on my website. Here is a link to the online services menu.

http://www.phoenixkazree.com/#!online-coachingtrainingconsultation/cb6l

• joni1

March 30, 2014 at 9:25 am

Phoenix, My studio owner who is also planning to compete and I both will purchase each your gold competition package and was hoping that while you are in Toronto, I can pick you up and bring you to our studio for our individual sessions consecutively. We are both working on a routine already.

• phoenix kazree

March 31, 2014 at 2:35 am

@joni1 That sounds great and is definitely doable. Please email me at phoenixkazree@gmail.com so I can put you on my list of Toronto clients. Then we can further discuss in-studio options. I have a special package that I am working out for Toronto competitors and performers. I look forward to working with you.

• LRu Studios

March 31, 2014 at 9:00 am

Hi Joni and Phoenix, Joni… I have had the pleasure of having Phoenix coach me for all of my competitions. Her advise and support has awarded me a winning title and two second runner up titles. You will truly benefit from her expertise and supportive critique!!!

• joni1

March 31, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Awesome. We are soo excited to have her coach us.

• phoenix kazree

April 1, 2014 at 2:07 am

Aw, thank you LRu Studios. It’s always a pleasure working with you. And you don’t know how happy I am that I will be in the audience cheering you on for this one 😀

joni1, I look forward to meeting and working with you.

• joni1

April 1, 2014 at 8:45 am

I look forward to being coached by you Phoenix. LRU Studio, you are awesome.