StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions back pain and the pole???

• RoxyPink

April 3, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Well, I’ve had one with my first child (no time with the second) and I don’t have any issues. Have you talked with your doctor? Maybe your lower back muscles are just tight. I dunno. Sorry I can’t help you there. I do hope you get it figured out though, but I would think that any kind of exercise would help eleviate some of the pain….eventually! Good luck!

• jeng

April 3, 2009 at 1:36 pm

If you don’t have the upper body and core strength or correct posture (shoulders held back and down) and are attempting inverts or advanced holds this could cause you muscle strain through out your back.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 3, 2009 at 3:34 pm

There are many ways to describe pain…dull sharp ect…is it a muscle pain or spine pain? I don’t think that would cause problems for you….but where does it hurt? If its in the muscles then I don’t think? it would be the epidural. If its around the spin then it very well could be the problem. I never had one (the thought of it scared me silly) so I’m not too familiar with them but I think they don’t go through the muscle tissue, but in between the vertebra.

• RoxyPink

April 3, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Veena! You had 4 kids naturally??? I wanted too so bad with my first (c-sect)…but major issues. I did with my 2nd!:) (VBAC) Ok TMI! Sorry! You really are a rockin mom! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif