StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions aysha on spin?

• aysha on spin?

Posted by glitterhips on August 31, 2009 at 5:43 am

Ok soooo every time i try to do this move on spinny, when i go to split my legs apart i lose my momentum. I’ve tried really throwing my body into the invert to get a lot of momentum but no matter how fast I’m going I still stop as soon as I open my legs. I know not a lot of people around here use spinny mode that often but hopefully someone can help me…I want to make it spin because I feel like it would look really cool…I just can’t! I have the same problem with the wrist seat but I can control it a little better. Ideas anyone?

PhillyPoleJess replied 14 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • _trademark_

September 8, 2009 at 5:12 am

Hiya glitterhips,

The reason that you lose momentum is because the further away from the pole your body is, the slower you’ll go. So regardless of how much you throw yourself into it, you will always slow down once you do the open V. The only thing I can recommend to keep the spin is to maybe do a variation of Aysha, perhaps just pull your legs down, rather than out, to keep your momentum going.

Hope this helped!!

• PhillyPoleJess

September 9, 2009 at 4:14 pm

If you can get into the way liantal does her aysha you may be able to get a little more momentum because you will already be slightly away from the pole when you push. in this video redke does and amzing version of that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Da4cjk9mkQ it is at 1:19