StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions anxious newbie

• anxious newbie

Posted by Wanda G on July 31, 2009 at 9:16 am

finally after 2 months of waiting (maxed out credit card) I ordered a 50 mm xpole from this site on july 29. I was wondering how many days does it take for it to arrive cause i cant wait much longer im getting a bit anxious and i want sombody to give me an estimate. when will i get my hands on that pole??? god i cant wait. in my email theres no time range for delivery and lucitech is not working and im not familiar with paypal. what if it doesnt come? then what? with who can i resolve this issue? the other thing is i work the graveyard shift and so i sleep during the day im scared that i wont hear the doorbell ring and ill miss the delivery guy then what?
    please tell me that my pole will arrive safetly i need some reasurance

Wanda G replied 14 years, 12 months ago 5 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • miss fern

July 31, 2009 at 10:33 am

Is your paypal instantaneous (linked to a credit or visa debit card) or are you using eCheque (ie waiting for it to debit your bank account)?

Once you have confirmation from paypal that the payment has gone through (if using eCheque this is usually about 3 business days) THEN the X-Pole people with process and ship your order. How long THAT takes depends on whether you’re overseas or not.

Mine took about 2 weeks, from ordering it online (including waiting for paypal money to come out of my bank).

• Wanda G

August 1, 2009 at 3:41 am

i dont have an account with paypal. am i supposed to have one?
    i got a confirmation in my email that my payment was sent to lucitech.net using paypal
    my receipt # is also in the confirmation email. it says that if anything happens i should contact customer service at lucitech or paypal. well lucitech is not working and i dont have an account with paypal
    i live in IL in the chicagoland area by the way

• miss fern

August 1, 2009 at 10:08 am

I don’t quite understand how/why you’re using paypal if you don’t have a paypal account. But anyway, the point is merely – have you made instantaneous payment (credit card) or do you have to wait for the money to be cleared (paypal bank transfer, wire transfer, direct deposit, postal money order, stratamax etc etc)?

If it’s the former, I’d say expect it within 7 days (from today). If it’s the latter I’d say expect it 5-10 working days after the payment has been cleared (as in, X Pole has recieved your money).

• Wanda G

August 1, 2009 at 5:01 pm

i made an instantaneous payment with my credit card so from what i understand i dont have to wait for the money to be cleared? im just worried cause normally when i order something if anything happens i can always contact the merchant to straight things up and here i dont know who to contact. in my confirmation letter it says that the merchant is lucitech and lucitech is not working. sorry for being so paranoid i guess its to early to worry about this since it has been only four days

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 1, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Generally you receive shipping information within 48-hours during business days. If you didn’t receive it please contact me and I will track it down for you.

Our shipping is very fast if you are in the US you will almost always receive your pole within 7 business days or earlier. If you are Canadian it can take up to tend business days.

• SissyBuns

August 1, 2009 at 11:35 pm

I live in Maryland and I got my pole in a little over a week. Sweet!

• Wanda G

August 3, 2009 at 3:33 am

heres the problem i did not receive any shipping info

• Veena

Administrator
    August 3, 2009 at 3:54 am

heres the problem i did not receive any shipping info

did you contact us about it? Also did you check your spam box? Sometimes the tracking info gets sent there.

Generally you receive shipping information within 48-hours during
    business days. If you didn’t receive it please contact me and I will track it down for you.

• Wanda G

August 3, 2009 at 4:24 am

nope its not in my spam box oh and i did contact u guys just now

• Wanda G

August 3, 2009 at 7:45 am

yay! my pole is comming this tuesday!
    thank u webmaster and veena 8D