StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions a few small accomplishments

• a few small accomplishments

Posted by Poleluver on July 23, 2009 at 12:10 am

I am soooooo excited and had to report! I recently said that I’ve not progressed passed dancing around the pole, floor work, and a few spins. Now that I’m a little more used to my new pole today was my first practice at trying a few things that I’ve not been able to do before.

1) simply climping up the pole- it may have been a funny site if someone was watching but was surprised at the help my shoes with ankle straps were in hoisting me up and helping me stay.
    a) Now that I got up there I was kind of stuck. I am afraid to slide down and I was not ready for sitting up there either so I tried to go a little higher and sat there for a longer than before. Must be the newbie death grip plus extra weight.
    b) Surprised that cheering for myself afterward ( even though I’m alone) never gets old after accomplishing new small advancements.

2) today I watched extra you tube vids and was closely looking for all the moves I thought my extra weight might hold me back or that my bootie might be in the way of. I loved seeing the strength and flexability of these girls that I might compare myself with physically. Except so far they could whoop my ass on the pole.
    a) so thanks to all the gals of all sizes and levels posting on the web!!!!!!!!!!

RoxyPink replied 15 years ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • SissyBuns

July 23, 2009 at 1:39 am

don’t let your weight hold you back from trying everything you want! I have seen very big girls climb a pole like a snake and do a whole lot of other stuff too! It’s about building up the strength!

Congratulations on your climb!

• RoxyPink

July 23, 2009 at 3:37 am

Girl I looked at your pic and you are far from being big! Weight is not an issue!! I’m no skinny minny and I think I do just fine! Just keep working that pole and before you know it you will be superwoman!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Great job on the climb!