StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Your Holy Grail Beauty Products?

• Meleania

March 5, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Ive read that the $3 mineral  eye shadow primer by E.L.F works just as well as urban decays eye shadow primer, i haven't tried it myself but it gets good reviews on MUA if anyone wants to try it for themselves

• Sair

March 6, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I'm not a make up gal, but Arbonne skin care products have done lovely things to my skin 🙂

Super spendzy stuff, but it works for me and realistically, the only thing i'm truly stuck with for the rest of my life is MY SKIN haha 🙂

<3

• nymphdancer

March 6, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I love arbonne skin care as well. Re-9 is the bomb.com. lol I like it so much I sell it.

• polergirl

March 7, 2012 at 9:05 am

Check it out–my lashes on Buxom Lash mascara. I *love* this stuff.  ðŸ™‚

http://i42.tinypic.com/5ewxsy.jpg

• PixiLouBell

March 7, 2012 at 9:59 am

burts bees! sulfate free shampoos r what i love becaus i hav the damned fragile fine hair! also i like rimmel london mascara from cvs drugstore, their volume mascaras r awesome, never dry, i love a “wet” mascara that adds volume, HATE the dry flaky spider eyes volume. avon perfumes, great prices!

• Sair

March 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

@Nymph <3 the re-9 is stellar! Totally agree!

• amy

March 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

Arbonne also has protein shakes that don't actually taste like barf. just sayin! 🙂

• PixiLouBell

March 7, 2012 at 10:03 am

@polegirl- buxom looks good!

• Sair

March 7, 2012 at 10:22 am

bahahhahaahah <3 it Amy! so true!

• glitterhips

March 7, 2012 at 2:22 pm

I was going to ask for a mia for my birthday this month is it just as good as the big one? I would much prefer a smaller version!

• aliceBheartless

March 7, 2012 at 2:42 pm

This may be a silly question, but does the Clarisonic provide great results if not using the Clarisonic cleanser product? Or is it the combo of the two that is so great? I am curious to try the brush product but have insanely sensitive skin, and would therefore probably never use the cleanser that comes with it. 

• amy

March 7, 2012 at 3:33 pm

i dont know, but thanks to you ladies i just went out and bought it. oh, i'm so susceptible to good reviews…

• chemgoddess1

March 7, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Just so you all know, Sally's carries their own version of a skin brush that is supposed to be extremely similar to the Clarisonic and it is only $30.  There are a TON of reviews if you google iskin vs clairisonic.  Beware though because Sally's carries 2 iskins…one is a microdermabrasion system and the otehr is the brush.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/pore-cleanser/SBS-244008,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

• amy

March 7, 2012 at 3:44 pm

oh well that's silly, why would i want to save $100? …..

sigh. thanks chem. at least sephora has a 100% satisfaction guarantee… i'll just return it if i don't like it 🙂

• chemgoddess1

March 7, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I have not tried the iskin.  I actually just bought the microdermabrasion kit because I am starting to get fine lines and freaking AGE SPOTS.  I REFUSE to look my age!!!!  (although the zit I have under my nose is helping my guise)

Page 2 of 4