• Xsport

Posted by isisandshiva on February 20, 2010 at 10:18 pm

So I’m looking into buying a new pole of the xpole type, and while I want the xpert I’m not sure if it’s the right decision. Eventualy I do want a spinning pole but right now I can barely do things on a static so I don’t need it. but my main reasons for concidering the sport are it’s cheaper, not to say i want to go the cheap route but selling my current pole will cover almost the entire cost of a sport, and being unemployed for the next few months makes that a good looking option. I also have very little ceiling space in my room right now, I am looking into being alowed to use a different space for it but that might not happen so I want to plan for what I have now, and lastly I’m concerned about that foam cover i don’t know why that bugs me but it does,

but anyways I suppose I know what desision I need to make but I’m wondering mainly about that foam cover and if there are any other downsides to the sport that i haven’t thought of that might be deal breakers?

Louisex replied 14 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Louisex

February 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Hi,

you don’t have to use the foam cover. If your adjuster rod is out nearly 4" or more then i would use the foam cover.
    the xpole sport adjuster rod can be used as a bottom loading pole or a top loading – like the old style. the adjuster rod is the same as the old version – meaning you insert the tighten/release rod through the hole in the adjuster, whereas with the XPert (which i have) is thicker and has three flat sections and the adjuster cover is not foam it is screw on so its smooth pole from top to bottom.

I did have the old version of the xpole and used a 125mm extension, so only a little bit of my adjuster rod was showing so i didnt use my adjuster cover because of this and plus the adjuster cover then was just used for decorative purposes.

If you very rarely use spin (like me at the mo) then you might be best getting the sport to save money. Unless you are looking to use spin in the future (which is why i decided to get the xpert). I was in exactly your shoes before i got my xpert. i thought id eventually use spin when im better. so i got it because its always an option if ever i wanted it.

hope i helped https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif