StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Xpert – thoughts on it?

• Xpert – thoughts on it?

Posted by Andrea on May 13, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I’m going to buy a new Xpole, I was thinking of getting the new Xpert. However, I read some not so good things about it on here. I was wondering if anyone has any new updates on it or what people who have them think about it. I’m afraid to spend the money if it still has some issues.

megs982 replied 14 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • MommaBear

May 13, 2010 at 4:17 pm

I have had a ton of issues with mine, but considering how many they have probably sold, I think poles like mine are far and few between.

Also, if you do run into any issues, X-Pole has gone above and beyond with helping me. Troubleshooting with me over the phone, sending replacement parts and even more replacement parts. Their end goal is for me to have a perfectly functioning pole and if they can’t get me there with the replacement parts, they are going to replace the entire thing.

I don’t think you can go wrong with them – I hate to think what the customer service aspect would have been had I ordered a pole somewhere else and had problems – I don’t think any other company would be as cooperative and responsive as X-Pole.

Who knows, maybe the FedEx guy dropped mine or something? I do think that my problems are somewhat of a fluke and you should be just fine ordering from them – and rest assured that if you do have any issues – they are exceptional when it comes to customer service.

Best of luck in your decision, I hope this helps.

• megs982

May 13, 2010 at 11:09 pm

i have had issues with my xpert as well…but watching how easy it is compared to the other models..i dont regret my choice in it. I am short..so i rather not be climbing something to mess with the pole towards the ceiling lol