StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X Pole Help!!!

• X Pole Help!!!

Posted by Elexis on August 31, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Ok so I had my fiance put my pole up a few weeks ago, and it has been making some noises. It sound is up at the top base when you are doing spins (not all the time). It sounds like something inside the pole is knocking on the inside of base….. ???? So I took it down and put it back up, making sure everything was tight. And what do ya know, when I went to check it it made the SAME noise. It wasn’t as bad as before I took it down, but it still freaks me out a bit. What did I do wrong, or is it normal for it to make some noises????

violet replied 14 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • violet

August 31, 2009 at 4:15 pm

I had that problem when I moved one of my poles to another room, it was making a weird creaking knocking sound. I still was able to pole around on it no problems. But didnt understand what the sound was coming from. I took it down, cleaned it up, made sure all the pieces were nice and tight, then put it back up and had no problems. But I also shifted it a little over on the ceiling than where it was, so that may have been the issue too. Maybe try moving it over or to another location to see if it makes the same sounds?

I know its a pain to move it around but if the sound really bothers you then try it out. Otherwise I dont think there will be a problem. I was playing on mine for weeks before I checked it out and was completely fine. Spinning fast and inverting wasnt a problem at all…. cant be sure it will be the same for you, of course. But in MY experience it was okay. The noise is bothersome tho and really your pole shouldnt be making any noise.