StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X-Stage Noise and Heels?!?

• X-Stage Noise and Heels?!?

Posted by AllysonKendal on July 1, 2016 at 6:12 pm

So I’m doing a show in a few weeks and they are changing the type of pole up on me/us. People are favoring the xstage over the SSA because of the smoother spin… But I’m a little stressed at the moment because I’ve never tried an xstage…

Not to mention my second song (yeah we need to do 2 songs) I was planning on pulling the pin to switch it from static to spin. Sigh. Back to the drawing board!

Anyway. I’m really worried for my one song I’m wearing heels and one I’m wearing cowboy boots… I’m worried it’s going to be like “bang bang bang” on the metal platform. I guess I need to try and land things little smoother and not be so heavy in my dismounts….

Anyway I’m looking for advice or anything anyone has about the x-stage or if you could point me in the direction of some videos with the xstage and heels so I can hear the noise. Thanks!

Veena replied 7 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Phoenix Hunter

July 1, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Yes you will just have to land softer. Loud music helps. Seriously. I recommend watching Girl Next Door performances on YouTube. They use an xstage for some hardcore performances and you don’t even notice the noise of the heels in the stage.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2016 at 11:58 pm

It’s loud if you land hard, however if the music is up they won’t notice at all 😊 My latest lollipop video I have heels on and didn’t layover the music so you might be able to hear, I’m a soft lander tho 😛