StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Would like to try a stage pole?

• Would like to try a stage pole?

Posted by Rose2011 on May 31, 2014 at 1:21 pm

Hello everyone: I will be on vacation in the Dayton, Ohio area the first 2 weeks of June. I have been wanting to buy a stage pole to be able to go outside with. Is anyone interested in letting me try their XStage or Star Stand Alone while I am in the area.
    Thank you
    Rose

Rose2011 replied 9 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

June 1, 2014 at 12:22 pm

There are 2 studios in that area, Pole Vixens and Femme Fatale. I would probably contact one of them to see if they have stage poles. I only know I think maybe one person on here that is from Dayton-ish (Luvlee), the rest seem to be from Cinci.

• Rose2011

June 1, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Thank you Chemgoddess1. I have looked them up and will give them a call. 🙂

• chrissie821473

June 5, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Hi Rose,

I’m from Europe so no help on this, but I have the same idea for my holidays: I had to purchase a stage pole (star stand alone version 3) because of my ceiling. So this summer, I’ll make a road trip with a friend and my pole…
    Where would you go to? Just outside to practise, to a beautiful scenery for pictures – maybe performing on some town square? (What problems could we face..?)
    Has anyone done that? Maybe even in France, which is our plan?

Have nice holidays!

• Rose2011

June 6, 2014 at 10:03 am

Hello. Thank you forn posting. I just want to go outside on nice days and pole. I love being outside. Lol