StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Where do you guys get your Pole Wear?

• TLizzard

September 17, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I really like the shorts from Mika. I got the Mikaela shorts in black and blue and I don’t feel the are cheeky. I prefer my butt to be completely covered and these do so. I like the side strings for those moves that require more skin contact (like bikini type bottoms) with the pole and then I can loosen them after. The Lynn top was surprisingly comfortable and supportive.

• pole cat diva

September 17, 2014 at 10:42 pm

I have bought mine from Dirdy Birdy, Bad Kitty and Dragonfly.

Dirdy Birdy – The pole wear are really nice and prices are reasonable. Some of the tops are cotton so it will expand a bit after wearing.

Bad Kitty – very sexy and good quality pole wear. But the cuttings are big on me even for the smallest. I bought the Criss Cross Brazil Pole Dance Shorts in XS and Bondage Pole Dancing Top in S (i would have gotten XS if they have it). I’m very petite and lean (trying to build up more muscle and cutting down on my long distance runs).
    Plus I’m not well-endowed on the top 🙁

Dragonfly – Very basic and functional but super good quality. Of cos quite expensive too. The only thing i don’t like is the lack of padding which makes the headlights visible. Tried using silicon cover but ended sliding due to perspiration.

• Lula Geddes

September 19, 2014 at 5:56 am

Damn you all ;-)! You got me online shopping now…

• Kate O

September 19, 2014 at 7:21 am

Putting in my vote for KupMyKakez shorts – they’re made by one of the users here and you can find them on Etsy. They are the most comfortable shorts I’ve ever worn and are great for pole. Loads of colours and patterns too!

I’ve also bought from Dirdy Birdy, I’m in the UK but the postage is really quite reasonable 🙂 good quality shorts and also comfy, I’ve got one top from there too. There are loads of designs and they’re all really nice!

Page 9 of 9