StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What is your favourite pole move that you can do?

• What is your favourite pole move that you can do?

Posted by Beckypolegirl on October 22, 2012 at 12:13 pm

what move is your favourite move that you can do? And why do you like it? At the moment my two favourites are the CAR and superman. CAR i think Looks impressive and is a pretty move and superman i have recently mastered so just pleased i can now do it lol

Monicasaerialadventures replied 11 years, 7 months ago 13 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Charley

October 22, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Congrats on your CAR!!!!  I am not always great with that one!

My current favorite is the Janerio just because I like the way it looks and feels!  It feels pretty!

Also loving the titanic right now 😀

• Saphyre

October 22, 2012 at 12:44 pm

There are 2 that I continually love to get photos of because they work well with my body type, and they are just plain fun! Butterfly and Scorpio.

• calipolepixie

October 22, 2012 at 3:43 pm

For the last month or two its the butterfly & gemini/scorpio switch to pike hold to knee tuck/hip hold that have been my fave moves because i can do them all pretty smoothly now.

• Empty

October 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Anything spin/spin combo! 
    My "signature" is apparently called "Floater transition" on PDD:
    http://poledancedictionary.com/moves/246/floater-transition/

Although I always add a 3rd spin in there too cause i really get around.
    I love experimenting spins! I rock the reverse grab spin like no one in my class. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cool.gif

I love doing backward and forward shoulder rolls a'la Alethea as well. 

• GolgothaTramp

October 22, 2012 at 4:07 pm

The reverse grab! I love doing it, it’s one of those moves that just feels right, my body just does it without thinking.

• CapFeb

October 22, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I love this topic, it really shows each individual style and personality from dancers :3

my favorite move that I can do is aysha. I don’t think anything looks more impressive except iron x, and my favorite thing to do during aysha (I’m not sure if this makes it a new move?) is to put one of my legs into a stag position. I want to try putting both legs in stag, but I’m not that comfortable with aysha yet.

I also learned a new favorite combo in class, but it’s probably old for people who have been pole dancing for a while. It’s Star –> Butterfly –> Flatline Scorpio –> Cradle –> Jade

• Debss

October 22, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Oo LE I love that transition! Might give it a go next time I'm on static.

It's a tough choice between superman and butterfly for me…I feel so comfortable in butterfly I could stay there all day 🙂
    I've finally solidified my EG aysha but it needs more work before it takes over as favourite!

• PlatinumAni

October 22, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Jade!

Although watching my vids you would think superman… why the hell do I always end up in superman??? OH well at least there are a million entries and exits lol.

Charley- What is titanic?? Oh and your right Janeiro does FEEL pretty, you wouldn't think so….

• Monicasaerialadventures

October 22, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Right now it is the batwing even though it is so painful

• RikkiL

October 22, 2012 at 6:23 pm

This is such a hard question to answer!  Batwing!  No – U-bend!  I don't know….but the one I always go back to is shoulder mount.  I love all of the moves that come out of it (brass monkey, shoulder split, shoulder dismount, flip, etc).

• PixiLouBell

October 22, 2012 at 6:23 pm

thats a hard one!! i can decide between the SM and elbow grip ayesh/allegra thing! i do those all the time

• PixiLouBell

October 22, 2012 at 6:24 pm

cant**

• PixiLouBell

October 22, 2012 at 6:25 pm

idk tho cocoon is becoming a fave, yes very hard to answer this one lol

• Krissykiki

October 22, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I'm going to say my Gemini, I love that i can always consistantly get it and I love how beautiful it looks. 🙂

• Monicasaerialadventures

October 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Gonna add to my last post because as I was commenting on another post a forgot a fave of mine when it comes to drops and I would have to say the forward dove drop