StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What do you record your videos with?

• Castleoutsider

August 16, 2009 at 4:45 am

heh as u can tell i use a camcorder =D my hubs decided to get it before we went to the beach so woot! we also got it at the BX on his starcard so *shrug* he just picked out the one that had the "youtube" sticker on it and that had SD card slots lol

• violet

August 16, 2009 at 5:12 am

I just use video mode on my camera, not the best quality but it works. I REALLY want to upgrade to a camcorder tho

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 16, 2009 at 2:01 pm

A great solution are the entire range of flip clams. They are innexpensive and produce great video. They also include a very simply piece of editing software that just pops up when you plug the camera into your computer.

• Hotkiss06

August 16, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I use a flip cam but, I have bad lighting in my house. My first video that I shot for Studio Veena was shot with a JVC Everio Camcorder but, I had a hard time uploading as the files weren’t in the proper format. This was such a bummer because, I liked my other camera better. However, the flip is the easiest camera on the market.

• Charley

August 16, 2009 at 3:52 pm

The Flips are great! I have a Sony HD cam that I’ve used for industrial videos that works lovely but is a bit much for pole vids. I highly recommend the flips.

Most of my vids online at the moment have been filmed with my camera phone. It’s quick, simple and there so I have used it a lot.

• LLBoudicca

August 16, 2009 at 4:10 pm

In regards to flip cams, is there a particular brand/model that you recommend or favor?

• Charley

August 16, 2009 at 4:21 pm
  • Sparklie

August 16, 2009 at 5:15 pm

I have a\ Panasonic HDD (SDR-H60P/PC)… I went to best buy and asked for a vertually idiot proof and very simple to use camcorder, and it is easier to use then a digital camera. I love it!