StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What do you do for a living?

• mspretty1414

June 4, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Porshka-what law school?  I'm taking the LSAT in October…

• Lyme Lyte

June 4, 2012 at 6:45 pm

College professor for Nursing.

• ofezo

June 4, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I am a full time ultrasound technologist at a high risk maternal fetal medicine office. Can’t even begin to tell you all the crazy stories about pregnant women! Lol

I am also an Occupational Therapist but only every so often I do that.

• Kaylie

June 4, 2012 at 7:18 pm

I am a flight attendant! I love my job even after 22 years!!

• mspretty1414

June 4, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Kaylie you have an awesome job!!

• dustbunny

June 4, 2012 at 7:30 pm

@Kaylie That was one of the jobs I wanted growing up!!!  Glad you enjoy it.  🙂

• Kaylie

June 4, 2012 at 7:39 pm

A lot of airlines are hiring! There is no money to start but money is not everything

• verucablue

June 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I am a television executive…and have an aerial/pole studio on the side but BOY would I like to be a flight attendant – I love planes…could watch take offs and landings all day long…and the travel squeeee

• HotelChick

June 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Love this thread. I have a BS in Marketing and Finance that I’ve never really used. I was pregnant when I graduated and wanted to be a Mom, so I worked as a substitute teacher until my son was 8. Then I bought a bar. I’m crazy! I love/hate it but Idk what else I’d ever do. I really don’t ever want a desk job. My bar is for sale but I doubt I’ll ever accept any offers. I work like a maniac (80+ hours per week) but I’m pretty sure a 40 hour week wouldn’t be enough for me and I doubt I could work for anyone else after 5 years working for myself. Yep. Pretty sure I’m completely nuts 😉

• Snow Flight

June 4, 2012 at 10:52 pm

I have always been curious as to what everyone does during the day! I will be graduating from school next week! In the Veterinary field! I plan to go back for 3 more years for another diploma. I'm in my last week of my placement at a Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, it's been an amazing exerience! – aiming to work preferably with exotics species, I'd love to work in a breeding program for species at risk  🙂 <3

• Snow Flight

June 4, 2012 at 10:53 pm

(and obviously endangered too aha)

• Drdredancer

June 4, 2012 at 11:19 pm

This is a great thread! 😉

In the day, I am a preschool teacher and cheerleading coach. Just finished my Masters in Ed Psych. In the evening, I teach pole, bellydance and chair. I became a pole dance instructor when I went back to school to get into education. Prior to that, I was the Front Office/Guest Relations manager at a Ritz Carlton.

Some of the other instructors that work with me and pole students have fab jobs including World Bank, int’l lawyers, physicists, journalists, and more than half the girls have masters- 2 from Harvard!!!

I love these sexy, powerhouse, confident and successful women!!!

• jade s

June 4, 2012 at 11:21 pm

I love this thread! I’m an Adminstrative Analyst for a city Public Works department, and I teach pole a couple of nights a week. I love all the diverse occupations and backgrounds, and that pole has brought us all together!

• CLE Tricia

June 5, 2012 at 12:24 am

I'm a project manager in educational software/digital media – football fan – pole dancer.

• LillyBilly

June 5, 2012 at 1:35 am

Fun read 🙂

I'm a programmer and a programming instructor. Currently I strudy for my BSc in Math and Computer Science, in hope to develop a research career. I love my field, and I am passionate about my job. I love what I do, and in all honesty – I feel like I'm being paid to play with my favorite toys, which is fun 🙂

Page 3 of 22