StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions We can all win free shoes, if we all share and help each other!!

• We can all win free shoes, if we all share and help each other!!

Posted by TatianaSD on September 13, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I have been searching for some cheap thigh high boots…and I came across this website…

http://howcool.com/product/pleaser-shoes/PL-KISS-3010?reftoken=62e10e74-200435

Well…if you sign up (free) you pick a pair of shoes or any item that they sell and post it on any site (facebook…twitter) and get people to check out what you want, at the end of the week they will pick a winner and you can win that item…they basically give you $100.00!!!

So please check out the site above and if you see something you like, send me the site and I will check it out, and I'll share it with my friend and get you some points to win your item!!!

Thanks!!!

Dancing Paws replied 10 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Desirae

September 14, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Is that for a limited time?

• TatianaSD

September 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm

No..each week someone wins $100.00 towards your shoes…just make sure u register and the post!! As soon as you have a pair…post it here and i will check them out so you can earn points for them!!!

• Jessies

September 19, 2012 at 11:50 am
  • luvlee

March 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Does anyone know if this is still going on? I won a pair and would like to try again.

• Dancing Paws

March 24, 2014 at 12:43 pm

It’s not. They stopped it quite a while ago.